It’s finally happening, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley expansion will officially be opening to the public on July 8th!
Rejoice with your fizzing whizbees, your blibbering humdingers, your toothflossing stringmints, your Harrys and your Potters.
We don’t know about you guys but we definitely have a trip planned to see this very very soon.
So what do guests have in store for them?
- Interactive wands are available for purchase from Ollivanders that can be used throughout the park to perform magic on shop window displays and other locations
- Exchange real money for wizarding money from some grumpy goblins at Gringotts
- Eat butterbeer ice cream and enjoy some traditional British fare at the Leaky Cauldron
- Drink special on tap beers such as the Wizard’s Brew and Dragon Scale
- More drinks will be available at Eternelle’s Elixir of Refreshment, including the Draught of Peace, Babbling Beverage, Elixir to Induce Euphoria and Fire Protection Potion
- Ride new rides and visit new shops like Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- There’s also that motherfucking dragon!!!
- A stage show will feature performances from The Tales of Beedle the Bard as well as performances by Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
Head over to On Wednesdays We Wear Pink to check out more photos of the Diagon Alley landmarks, including the Knight Bus, 12 Grimmauld Place, the Eros Fountain in Piccadilly Circus and the entrance to King’s Cross station.
Is it July yet?